Back 40 Precision is proud to announce the public release of their RTK caster software. Their program is comprised of the newest technological advances with all available industry options. This enables owners of RTK base stations to keep their data subscriptions and cut out data jockeys, who rely on and profit from their investment. Network operators are free to select from standalone software through to a full line of services including independent server setup. Dealers can keep their network exclusive to themselves, no longer feeding their third party provider’s private network.
Features and Benefits
All recognized industry data types
- RTCM – 3.1 & 3.2 for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou & Galileo
- CMR – GPS & GLONASS
- NCT – Deere type, Back 40 is the only independent provider capable of calculations in the caster, not just rebroadcasting data from Deere base stations.
All current industry positioning options
- Single Baseline – Manual or Automatic
- VBN/VRS – Virtual network
- MAX & IMAX – Master auxiliary network
Added Value for Independent Networks
The software is a new precision data option driven by dealer feedback with a desire to maximize ROI of their existing RTK networks. The software is available for RTK network operators and select individual farmers. With an unheard of zero buy in cost and annual fees starting at $5000 per 10 base stations Back 40 is scheduling consultations with prospective dealers at the upcoming InfoAg conference in St. Louis.