The editors at PrecisionAg.com always get excited putting together our website’s list of the most-read stories of the year. To us, it reveals a lot about how our audience feels about the ag technology market. What did you find interesting? Share-worthy? Shocking?
You loved the stories about drones. Are they the be-all and end-all in aerial imagery? Or do drones have their share of limitations?
You were intrigued by new technologies in precision farming and the people behind them. What technologies were being adopted in 2017? And who are the most influential people in the industry today?
You were curious about global precision ag. What were the key takeaways from Agritechnica 2017 in Hannover, Germany? What’s driving ag tech adoption in Europe?
And of course you paid close attention to ROI. Are service providers and growers finding ways to employ imagery and other technology in their operations to deliver clear agronomic and economic benefits?
From the 452 precision ag stories we posted in 2017, here are the Top 10. Check them out if you missed them the first time around, or if you want to read them again.
- Opinion: The Agricultural Drone War Is Over, And They Lost
- Top 10 Most Intriguing Technologies in Agriculture
- 2017’s Most Influential Precision Farming Advocates
- A Right To Repair: Why Nebraska Farmers Are Taking On John Deere And Apple
- 17 Field Scouting Apps For Precision Agriculture
- Agritechnica 2017: 5 Quick Takeaways from World’s Top Farm Show
- Imagery: Show Me the Money
- The Grower Perspective: What I Want From My Ag Retailer
- Opinion: ROI or Die in Precision Agriculture
- Top 10 Most Intriguing People in Precision Farming