What do you think is the long-term potential for precision agriculture in specialty crops -- fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.?
- Precision will never be as big in specialty crops as it is in broadacre crops. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Precision technologies will be distributed fairly evenly between broadacre and specialty crops. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Precision technologies in specialty crops will exceed that of broadacre crops. (100%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 0
What do you think of Kingman’s prediction?
- We’ll see a blend of equipment usage financing (62%, 13 Votes)
- He’s right, the 'Uber' model makes sense (19%, 4 Votes)
- I think he’s crazy — farmers won’t give up their tractors (19%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
What do you think of the term 'precision agriculture'?
- I think it’s perfectly fine – it captures the essence of what ag is trying to do with technology (82%, 55 Votes)
- There’s got to be something better, I’m just not sure what it would be … (10%, 7 Votes)
- I can name at least one other term I think is better (8%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 67
Have you traveled internationally to enhance your precision ag career/perspective?
- Yes (67%, 6 Votes)
- No, but I would like to (22%, 2 Votes)
- No (11%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
What FAA commercial drone rules would you like to see changed? (check all that apply)
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) Restriction (33%, 14 Votes)
- Allow for Crop Protection Product Application from Drone Research in rural areas (28%, 12 Votes)
- Night Flying Restriction (12%, 5 Votes)
- First Person View (FPV) headset restriction (9%, 4 Votes)
- Allow Part 107 Operator to Operate Multiple Drones at Once (Swarm) (7%, 3 Votes)
- Allow Widespread Consumer Last Mile Package Delivery (5%, 2 Votes)
- Flights over People/Property Restriction (5%, 2 Votes)
- None, I Just File for Part 107 Waivers when necessary (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 22