Upgrading Viper Pro to FarmPRO DGPS will allow hands-free steering using the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) or OmniSTAR XP or HP correction. Upgrading to add FarmPRO RTK will allow sub-inch accurate vehicle placement with consistent repeatability.
Both Viper Pro-to-FarmPRO upgrades, DGPS or RTK, include the patented AutoFarm multi-antenna roof module with Logic7D technology. Logic7D technology is the key to precise position and orientation for sub-inch accurate vehicle placement, says John Bressler, AutoFarm senior marketing manager. It also offers unique adaptive control capabilities that calibrate to the dynamics of specific vehicles, whether sprayers and spreaders, tractors or combines.
“When you combine the leader in hands-free GPS steering with the leader in application control, you get the FarmPRO system; the total solution to managing productivity and profitability,” adds Bressler.
The Viper Pro-to-FarmPRO upgrade offers the following AutoFarm GPS steering features:
• WAAS to RTK steering accuracy
• Logic7D technology for unmatched steering accuracy
• Reflex™ Technology that minimizes downtime due to loss of GPS signal
• AutoCalibration of steering application functions
• Easily mounted on most makes and models of vehicles
• Easily transferred across vehicles
• Remote engage options
• Supported for use on articulated tractors
For more information visit the AutoFarm Web site.