Variable rate application capitalizes on Envizio Pro’s enhanced prescription map capabilities to get more out of the field, and do it with less waste and a smaller chemical footprint. Importing and retrieving prescription maps is fast and simple and offers compatibility to most ag mapping software.
“We are very excited to offer variable rate capabilities on the already popular Envizio Pro field computer,” says Shane Swedlund, Product Manager at Raven Industries, “With this feature, growers can now control their input costs more effectively by placing less fertilizer and pesticides in areas where they are less desirable and maintaining levels where they can maximize yields. “The Envizio Pro multi-function field computer puts users in complete control of their precision agriculture system – and allows them to reap the full potential of every phase in their farming operation.
Envizio Pro features and benefits include:
• Multi-functional design
• Brilliant 6.4″ touch-screen display
• Integrated DGPS sub-meter receiver
• Enhanced “Last Pass” guidance
• 3-D moving-map guidance display with multiple screen views
• Four field patterns
• Industry compatible technology
• Real-time data mapping, field reports, and record keeping
• Dual-product control
• Optional single product VRA – Now Available for Raven CAN bus systems or 4×0/6×0 series consoles
Accessing VRA capabilities on the Envizio Pro requires an activation key. For more information contact your local Raven dealer or the Raven Web site.