Both planter control systems improve planting accuracy and yield by reducing planter overlaps and skips.
Raven’s CANbus technology and multi-function field computers (Viper Pro and Envizio Pro) work seamlessly with AccuRow. The SmartRow system, which operates off the Cruizer visual guidance contol console, provides an easy to use and affordable option for planting and section control capabilities.
Using a GPS-guided planter section control system delivers more efficient and reliable planting. Automatic planter section control guarantees proper row shut off — a major advantage for end rows, point rows and contoured fields. AccuRow and SmartRow simplify operation, reduce stress while planting, and make combining easier.
Key features of the AccuRow and SmartRow systems include the following:
• Simple set-up and operation
• Automatic GPS-guided on-off row section control
• Ability to create no-plant areas
• Set field boundaries to determine acreage
• Control up to sixteen sections with AccuRow and eight sections with SmartRow
• Compatible with most planters
• AccuRow is an ideal fit for Viper Pro and Envizio Pro field computers
• SmartRow is an affordable option for Cruizer guidance systems
• Compatible with air clutches and factory-installed electric clutches
• Achieve automatic boom section control through the SmartRow console
• Run both the SmartRow and SmartBoom through Cruizer for simplified usability
Contact your Raven dealer or visit the Raven website for more information.