Precision technology company ZedX recently launched two new and free mobile device applications to compliment its web-based AgFleet service.
The new Smartphone and tablet applications are available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store for download. This functionality compliments the current RDK connection to the field and machinery with its partners, says AgFleet’s Brian Antonucci.
Current application functionality consists of the following:
- AgFleet account synchronization
- Boundary and attribute logging
- Soil sampling
- Option to provide driving directions to a field
- Compass heading displayed on map
- In-field navigation to target soil sample points
- Manual soil samples
- GPS enabled and disabled on map
- Field acreage is displayed on map.
The AgFleet decision-support system is currently used to manage the productivity of more than 15 million acres of agricultural land in North America and is continuing to meet the ever-changing needs of growers, dealers, and other professionals in the precision agriculture space, says Antonucci. To get the full complement of tools, users will need to have an active AgFleet account when using the new applications.
For more information vist the AgFleet website.