Build your knowledge of AgStudio, learn new precision ag tools and network with fellow ag professionals. You can do it all at the 2015 MapShots Customer Conference, scheduled Feb. 11-14, 2015 at the Georgia Institute of Technology’s Global Learning Center in Atlanta, GA.
MapShots recently announced the agenda for the two-and-a-half day conference. The enhanced agenda includes sessions on:
- Capabilities of AgStudio’s new Guidance Patterns tool.
- Workflow demonstration showing AgStudio in typical farm use and service provider scenarios.
- Learning options for variable rate irrigation.
- Generating reports needed for FSA and crop insurance reporting.
- Learning how to create variable rate nutrient recommendations and converting to product recommendations.
- Instruction on post calibration of field operations records for accurate recordkeeping.
In addition, conference attendees will get hands-on experience with new and existing field devices. The MapShots AgStudio suite of products is a total recordkeeping solution for growers and agricultural professionals, built to handle precision farming data and conventional, manually entered data all within the same data model.
The conference is less than a month away! Register now on the MapShots website or contact your regional sales representative at 678.513.6093.