Designed for professional growers and custom applicators, FarmPRO combines the Viper PRO display and control system from Raven with sub-inch accurate RTK AutoSteer from AutoFarm. FarmPRO offers a full-feature steering and application control system, all at the operator’s finger tips through a single large screen display.
“What is currently multiple but separate applications, requiring multiple screens in the cab, is now integrated into a single control stream with just one terminal in the cab,” says Paul Welbig, Business Development Manager for the Flow Control Division at Raven Industries. “This all-in-one system for variable rate control and complete boom management, along with sub-inch accurate RTK steering will really simplify customers” lives in the field.”
“Previously, customers have been dazzled by a lot of bells and whistles which often fell short in terms of usability, reliability and steering accuracy. With FarmPRO, that situation has now been rectified in a single, easy-to-use system,” adds Justin Larouche, AutoFarm Director of Product Management..
FarmPRO offers an impressive complement of automatic steering and application control functions, including:
– WAAS to RTK Steering Accuracy Options
– As-Applied Maps
– Variable Rate Control of up to five products
– Automatic Boom Height Control
– Automatic Boom Section Control
– Large 10.4″ Color Touchscreen Display
– Windows XP Operating System
– Shape File Format for export to back office software
– Data Transfer via USB Key
– Auto Calibration of Steering and Application Functions
The FarmPRO system will be marketed mutually and will be available through select dealers in the distribution channels of both AutoFarm and Raven. FarmPRO on Feb. 29, 2008.