The new RG700 self-propelled sprayer set to debut this fall is promising the benefits of a professional-grade RoGator sprayers in a compact, 700-gallon tank machine.
Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment, said the RG700 delivers the same performance, reliability, dependability and precision accuracy that professional applicators experience in the 900- to 1,300-gallon RoGator models.
“Most of the growth in the sprayer industry has been in the grower market in recent years,” said Sharitz. “That’s why AGCO has designed the RG700 from the ground up for farmers who want to handle their own spraying requirements. It’s lighter, easy to operate and offers the perfect tank size to fit most grower operations.”
Although primarily targeted for the grower market, the RG700 also offers versatility for ag retailers and their professional applicators to meet spraying requirements suitable for smaller acre applications.
Key features include the following:
- Powerful, high-torque engine – The 165-hp RG700 high-torque engine provides more consistent power to the ground to pull through hills, rough terrain and soft, wet ground. It is equipped with AGCO’s advanced selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology that meets EPA Tier 4i requirements to deliver better fuel economy without sacrificing power
- AWD Smart Drive System– The hydrostatic AWD Smart Drive System, combined with the RG700’s even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame, provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction with all four wheels remaining on the ground. The result is a smoother ride, reduced soil disturbance, less wear and tear on the booms, and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions.
- Adjustable track widths – Two axle configurations (narrow and standard) allow for multiple track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops, crop heights and field conditions.
- Application cab design – All RoGator models feature cabs designed specifically for application, built with operator comfort and safety top of mind. The RG700 has a six-post cab design that provides a wide, panoramic front windshield and curved windows in the corners for unmatched visibility; folded booms that rest below the sightlines for better road visibility; wider platforms and a lower first step onto the walkway that provide easier, safe access; sound-dampening materials for a quieter ride; and an ergonomic armrest and joystick configuration that controls all functions for field operations, so operators don’t have to reach or search for a control while operating the machine.
- Liquid system and efficient reload station – The liquid system is designed to achieve maximum output flow and industry-leading tip-to-tip application accuracy with consistent nozzle pressure. Boom options include 60 to 80 feet and 60 to 90 feet. The reload station is designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process.
- Technology systems – The RG700 is fitted with the latest technology systems to maximize productivity and profitability, including sprayer and boom height controllers, assisted steering systems, the RoGator Management Center and the AGCOMMAND telemetry system.
“The addition of the RG700 to our industry-leading RoGator lineup reinforces our commitment to the application industry by providing the best machines for growers and professional operators across North America,” Sharitz said. “We invite them to experience all the benefits of this exciting new machine at local RoGator dealerships this fall.”
For more information, visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.