What statement best describes your attitude and approach to use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems?
- We are very interested in UAVs and anticipate purchasing and experimenting with one in the next six months. (47%, 119 Votes)
- We are interested in UAVs but do not currently see the value in using them. (24%, 60 Votes)
- We own and are experimenting with UAVs to determine how they may fit into our operation. (19%, 49 Votes)
- We are not at all interested in UAV technology. (8%, 20 Votes)
- (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 253
Do you expect to offer more precision ag services to your customers within the next 5 years?
- Yes (91%, 81 Votes)
- I'm not sure (6%, 5 Votes)
- No (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 89
What statement best characterizes your experience with on the go sensors?
- We are currently using them and see the value (100%, 1 Votes)
- We are not interested in using on the go sensors (0%, 0 Votes)
- We are not using them but intend to start working with them in the near future (0%, 0 Votes)
- We are currently using them but have not found the value yet (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 1
How much do you rely on RTK for your GPS needs?
- Use RTK GPS about half the time (50%, 1 Votes)
- Use RTK GPS more than half the time (50%, 1 Votes)
- DO NOT use RTK GPS (0%, 0 Votes)
- Use RTK GPS less than half the time (0%, 0 Votes)
- Use RTK GPS 100% of the time (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2