Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Australian Precision Agriculture Market, Forecast to 2020” report to their offering.
This study looks at the fast-developing precision agriculture market in Australia. Sketching an overview, it looks at the overall size and growth rates of the market and discusses key drivers and restraints.
The study provides insights into both global and domestic technology trends, throws light on market innovations, highlights applications across a range of activities, and predicts adoption trends of specific agricultural technologies in Australia.
It also analyses the structure of the market and highlights some key and upcoming companies in the market.
Key topics covered include:
- Executive Summary
- Why Precision Agriculture?
- Sector Overview and Segment Definitions
- Status of the Australian Agricultural Sector
- Precision Agriculture-Landscape Assessment
- Drivers and Restraints
- Key Enabling Technologies
- Precision Agriculture Market-Revenue Forecast
- Australian Precision Agriculture Trends
- ICT in Precision Agriculture
- Innovation Ecosystem
- Predictions and Strategic Recommendations
- The Last Word
For more information about this report, click here.