PrecisionAg Media is taking the learning and networking one step further, with the creation of the PrecisionAg® Vision Conference℠. This event brings together executives and thought leaders from every segment of agriculture, along with representatives from leading technology companies like IBM, Intel and Microsoft to gain an understanding of how current and future technology trends and products are likely to impact and shape agriculture.
Topics covered in the inaugural PrecisionAg Vision Conference, held October 2016 in Phoenix, AZ, included the following:
- Identify and comprehend the various trends, products, and strategies in precision agriculture through educational sessions, panel presentations, and networking with experts.
- Discover how advancements in agricultural technology, data, and precision agriculture products and practices are impacting every segment of agriculture.
- Learn how big data in agriculture – collecting, managing, and sharing vast volumes of data produced from seed to harvest and beyond – will impact agriculture in every market.
- Discover which companies and technologies are leading the pack, and who the movers and shakers are in the precision farming space.
- Learn what other industries have done to deal with data mitigation and management.
For more information about the last Vision Conference, visit www.precisionagvision.com. If you want to learn more about our next conference or would like to exhibit or sponsor,, visit www.precisionagvision.com/inquire/.