Today, business and agronomy management software is the engine that facilitates a smooth running ag business. The next software decision could make or break your business.
Troy Walker, Agronomy Field Sales Manager, Mid-Kansas Coop, Ben Carlisle, Agricultural Technology Manager, GreenPoint Ag, and Erich Eller, Owner, Forefront Ag Solutions, have gone through the evaluation process. Learn from their successes and triumphs during the session, “Stay, Change, or Shift? Evaluating Your Precision Software Needs,” at the PrecisionAg Professional Innovation Series Event, February 22, 2017 in St. Louis.
“The process of evaluating software and settling on a solution can be challenging and intimidating,” says Paul Schrimpf, Executive Editor of PrecisionAg Media. “Each of these panelists will provide an accounting of the evaluation and decision making process, and share learnings and lessons that all attendees will find valuable.”
Other key topics to be featured at the Innovation Series:
- Building Blocks of a Successful Precision Program
- New And Emerging Precision Tools: Finding What Adds Value
- Staffing A Precision Department Or Business
- Generating Value With Field Trials And On-Farm Research
- Sustainability Opportunities for Precision Agriculture Integrators
For more information, visit www.PrecisionAgInnovation.com.