Jeremy Wilson, Technology Specialist at CropIMS and renowned precision expert, leads a panel of top precision consultants to kick off the PrecisionAg Professional Innovation Series event February 22, 2017 in St. Louis.
Joining Wilson for the panel discussion, Building Blocks of a Successful Precision Program, are:
- Tim Norris, CEO and Vice President, Sales at AgInfoTech
- Dave Scheiderer, Owner, Integrated Ag Services
- Nathan Woydziak, Precision Ag Manager, CropQuest
“These organizations and individuals run the gamut as far as experience in building successful precision programs, and their stories and insights will provide a bounty of ideas for precision technology integrators to implement into their own operations,” says Paul Schrimpf, Executive Editor of PrecisionAg Media, which has served the precision agriculture market for more than 20 years.
Other key topics to be featured at the Innovation Series:
- Changing Software Systems: Time, Cost, And Other Considerations
- New And Emerging Precision Tools: Finding What Adds Value
- Staffing A Precision Department Or Business
- Generating Value With Field Trials And On-Farm Research
- Sustainability Opportunities for Precision Agriculture Integrators
The February Innovation Series will be held at the Renaissance St. Louis Airport, featuring ample free parking and free shuttle access from St. Louis Lambert International Airport. For more information about this upcoming conference, visit www.PrecisionAgInnovation.com.